Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Relief...

Hello people, so today is my 18th birthday, i have been on the earth fro 19 years thanks to God. :) He brought me into the world and made me into the woman i am now. So, He gave me a birthday gift yesterday. A very big relief. I got my acceptance/offer letter from Lakehead University so i will be going there in the fall. :) Which makes me soooooo happy and i cannot wait for it. Its going to be an amazing experience. Plus, i have Cole only down the street from me at Confederation College. Its awsome. And once we're there we can plan our whole lives! Its very exciting!
I dont know why people make such a big deal out of birthdays, i dont feel any different and i dont look any older. So why make it a big deal, yes it is the 18th year since my first birithday. but so wat, im not doing anything interesting or special for it like some people are. :P laaaaamooo. Anyways..i should get going. just wanted to say that I am sooo happy thanks to God and prayers from the people around me. Especially Cole. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment