Friday, December 9, 2011

Home..

To all those who are following my posts...
I am going home in 8 days!! :) i am so excited..and scared to go on a plane for the first time! Although, i will have Cole beside me and God in my heart..keeping me safe and calm. I have a giant suit case with some clothes, presents and winter stuff! i hope it wont cost too much to put as an extra baggage..but i dont even know how it all works. :p i'm so new at this. Cole will have to help me out the whole time. i cannot wait any longer! i just want to do my exams and fly away home! hahah thats a movie! :p anywho...8 days til i come home...i am happy.

love janie

1 comment:

  1. If you get lost in the ThunderBay airport you seriously need to take a course on directions. I have taken that flight, the view is amazing over the lakes, just don't use the bathroom in the plane, you may get stuck in it, it's soooooooo tiny. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete