Monday, November 21, 2011

Father's healing fingures...

Well hello there, so it has been about 6 days since i got my tonsils removed and, although it's been a painful process, i am finally waking up with little pain in my throat. :) and thanks to God, i am going through the day with little pain in swallowing and chewing and eating. i am so thankful that everything is going so well...at least it feels like it's going well to me. however, i am not getting used to eating and drinking cold things, and having to eat soft or liquid foods. not fun at all. plus it's so cold outside and i can't have coffee to warm me up! yikes! well, i'm not craving ice cream any more! ha ha...i miss hot food and drinks! and solid food. but, soon i will get to eat and drink anything i want because Friday is the 10th day of healing, which is the average amount of days it takes to heal, and on Monday the 28th, i go for my follow up appointment and get my throat checked for complete healing! and if all is well and i can eat anything i want, then Cole is taking me out to dinner! :) that makes me sooooooooooooo excited and happy!
anyways...
love janie

1 comment: