Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life is Spectacular...

So, the past little bit has been quite interesting. I got 40% on my intro to psych exam...:S but 55% on my math exam! :) and also work has been going well.
The one thing i want to focus on is...getting my tonsils removed! YAY! i am so excited for that because i will have no more annoying sore throat and i will not get sick as often! I am so glad i'm getting this done! it will be painful for the first couple days of the healing but it will be worth it! i just have to follow the instructions for what to eat and what not to eat...it will be interesting. and i don't have to stay over night at the hospital either..so that good! i just have to get a physical and blood work done the day before..ish. and i have to be at the hospital two hours before the scheduled surgery. oh, the surgery is on November 15th at 10:00 am, but i have to be there at 8:00am for the prep and such. :)
anywho, class time.

love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment