Sunday, October 6, 2013

Excitment is in the Air..

Hello!!!
I have exciting news! On July 25 I got engaged and am getting married on Nov. 30th of this year! Wow..I am so happy this is coming up soon. Only 53 more days left! Cannot wait to go put on my dress again for a fitting and for the big day to come. In 2 weeks my fiance, Cole, and I go home for our wedding shower and for my dress fitting. Plus to do some errands for our wedding plans. :) I cannot wait to see friends and family again and get to spend time with them. Well..so far, our planning is coming together..and how could they not? We have amazing families who have helped us so much with it all. Nov. 30th is going to be the best day of my life..getting to marry my best friend and love of my life. :)
Man, I could just ramble on and on about wedding plans and such! I guess it's the excitement. Well..other things have been going on other than planning. Right now I am stuck at a stand still..I have been looking all over for a job and applied at numerous places, and still I have not heard from anyone. It's so frustrating but I guess I have to give it all to God so He can help me find a job. Prayer is much appreciated.

Love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment