Monday, June 3, 2013

Back again..

Hey my lovely followers, how few there are of you..oh well!Want to know what's been going on with me? Well..I was busy with my last year of Uni, which I failed, hence why it was my last year. But I am beginning again at Confederation College through their online learning. I'm taking the Hospital Ward Clerk program to get some education for when I am working at the hospital in Thunder Bay! Which I hope I have a job there this fall.
I am currently enjoying the quiet sounds of nature out at Highwind Lake Camp, which is a camp ground my grandparents own and run! I'm their hired hand this summer and will be spending the entire summer out here! YAY! Cole has just started his first trip for work today..but thankfully after not seeing him for over a month, I get to see him in 10days! Exciting exciting! It's going to be a tough 10 days being so anxious to see him, I'm going to have a hard time keeping on track with things that need to be done while I'm so busy being excited that he's coming! :)
Anyways, I am about to go for a nice long run! Can't wait to feel the burn in my legs and lungs from a good sweat inducing run. Maybe I'll add some other muscle building exercises in there too. :p

Love you all!

- janie

No comments:

Post a Comment