Friday, November 30, 2012

Painting...

Hello all!
So I have begun to paint again and it's been a long time since I did so. I bought canvas a while ago but my paints and brushes have been at Cole's house for the past 2 months so every time I've had the urge to paint, well my paints weren't here. Finally, after quite some time, I remembered to bring home my paints and brushes, put my easel together, and mixed up some colors. Well, so far so good! My hands have been covered in paint but thankfully it's all easy to wash off, gotta love acrylic paints. Right now I'm working on a painting with Lady Slipper flowers on it. :) I must say, it's one of my best! And that's saying something, considering I'm not all that good. I hope to finish it all before Christmas, for sure. Or before I leave to go home for Christmas, at the earliest. Wouldn't a painting make a great Christmas gift for my friend Marsha? I think so! I just hope she'll love it.
Well..time to watch some LOST!

love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment