Friday, August 3, 2012

Babies..

So, my boyfriend's sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on July 5th at around 7:15pm. His name is Landon. It felt so amazing to hold his tiny little day old body in my arms. It also made me long for the day I have my first baby. Now..early this morning my cousin's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl; her name is Avery. Hearing this news just made me long even more for the day I am pregnant with my first child, and my second, and my third, and maybe a fourth! But I think I am more looking forward to having Cole by my side while I struggle through the hormones and emotional strain of pregnancy. And I cannot wait to have him by my side helping me through the labour then his excitement when the doctor says I can push this little being out of me. I reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyyy cannot wait to see the love and happiness on Cole's face when he's holding that tiny little baby. The adoration and pride when he looks at me after that baby is born will most likely bring me to tears. Although I will be so exhausted and emotionally strained from the painful labour that I probably would cry in an instant. I'll be an emotional reck when I give birth! But..all the pain and stress on my body will be completely and totally worth it. Who wouldn't give anything to have God place a child inside them and watch as their stomach grew bigger and bigger as God made this tiny little being develope into a baby? Who wouldn't feel complete joy that they get to bring life into the world and feel the honor and excitement of the journey ahead? Well..I know that I cannot wait until that journey, especially with God on one side and Cole on the other. Both right beside me, helping me along the way. It will be amazing!

love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment