Thursday, June 28, 2012

Surprises...

Hello!
My youngest sister, Kirstie, graduated on June 22, 2012..which was a Friday. And on that amazing day, during the busy hour of makeup and dressing..my wonderful, handsome man, Cole, comes to my parent's house to surprise me. Little did I know he was there until my Mom so descretely calls me away from the bathroom to "help her with something" only to come into the kitchen to see that wonderul, handsome mad standing there with the most amazing smile on his gorgeous face. Without even thinking I screamed and ran into his waiting arms..not even caring that my butt might be hanging out of my dress. I could feel his shaking from pure happiness as he held me against him. I forgot to mention that everyone in my family knew he was coming, for almost 2 weeks! and only 10 minutes prior to this surprise, my Dad was asking me if I knew if Cole would be coming out to visit his family before school started. Hahahahah sneaky family. And I am still so astonished that I got to hug, kiss, cuddle, smile, laugh, and cry with Cole during the few days I had with him. By the way..all the crying was done by me, all the antisipation of him leaving again made me so emotion the day before he had to bus back to Thunder Bay.
On Friday night, Cole and I had driven back to his parent's place to stay the night and to see his Dad before we headed to Kenora on Saturday afternoon. We got to spend a lovely 3hours in my new car on the drive to Kenora. We got to spend some time here at my Grandparent's house. And I'm guessing that while I was busy at some point in the day..he was able to secretly hide little notes in my day planner, in my pillow case, on my mirror and just on my bed. He also smothered the sweater I have of his in his deoderant so I can smell him aaaaaaaaallll night while I cuddled with it. All the notes and smells of him help me to hold on to the reality that he was actually here, that he actually came and surprised me. Even now that I think about it, the moment I came into the kitchen turned into a blur after I screamed and jumped into his open arms. :)
I am the luckiest girl alive.

love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment