Thursday, June 7, 2012

School..

The other day I received an email from the University's registrar saying that class registry is now open for students to register for the coming year. Once I read that email, I went and started figuring out my requirements and how many credits I have yet to get. My school has an online profile thing for each student, and on there they have a lot of links for knowing your marks, your profile, transcript and degree audit and such. I went to check out my degree audit, which tells you your GPA, credit scores and the like. It also tells you the average for your programs required courses. So..out of the Psych courses, I recieved a 60% average and the requirement for the program was to get a 60% or higher..well I just barely made it! After a year of stress and confusion..I still managed to land my average.
This next year, I will be working towards meeting more requirements and getting the right amount of credits that I need. I have already starting figuring out what certain courses I should be looking for and whether I will want more full year courses or just one semester courses. The stress-fest has begun! This summer is going to be a time of prayer and hard work; emailing people at the school and getting on the right track to get a higher program average. Also I have to work towards picking up the lost one lost credit from last year, so I have to work on getting 6 or more credits next year to keep up. Next year is going to be a full one with all the courses I will need to take, homework, and work-work that I will be doing. Also the occational date night or relax time with Cole of course. Or time spent with my Auntie Debbie and Ron or at church. I'm going to be relying on my Father a lot for this coming year to go well. And for me to do better with doing my studies and preparation for exams and such. Pray, pray, pray!

Love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment