Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mid Terms = brain over load...

So, it turns out that i actually failed my Psychology of Aging mid term. my Prof got the marks mixed up, i had a 55% but now i actually have a 49%. Why did this have to happen!!? Ugh now i have to write a term paper to hopefully fix my mark...i don't know how well that will work since i've never been very good at writing essays. I have never wanted to cry so badly at school in my life. it doesn't help that i thought that i had done so well on it, considering that none of the questions were based on anything i remembered from the notes. And some people got 100%! HOW? None of the questions on the exam were seemed at all like what were in the notes or articles. I do not understand what so ever! Ugh, i actually tried super hard on that exam too, even though i didn't understand all of it. God, please help me to stay strong, and please don't let me fail any more of my exams! Please!
anyways, my anxiety is through the roof.
love janie

No comments:

Post a Comment