Friday, October 7, 2011

Tendonitis

Do be honest, i don't even know what it is, but i have it. in my wrist, in one of the smallest tendons i have ever seen. :P just below the base of my thumb! and i don't even know how i got it! I shouldn't even be using my wrist right now, i'm not supposed to be! Haha i also have to take Advil 3 times a day. and i have to ice it sometimes and keep it wrapped in a tensor bandage. :S i don't know how i'm supposed to not use my wrist when its my left one, and i'm left handed! This sucks. :( Anyways,
Love janie

2 comments:

  1. your wrist is sore because for the last 5 yrs at RCI you haven't had to write very much, at all, shame on the school for not preparing you for University :( on the upswing, this sore wrist thing will go away, you will develop stamina in your hands and shoulders, and probably an indent in your finger where the pen is held all day long, this is a good thing, means your working hard and learning to become the best shrink possible, who will have to take many notes when your patients come and seek your help,
    can I be the first one on your couch Ms Freud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks so much Christine! :)

    ReplyDelete