Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving :D

Well, we had our thanksgiving dinner last night, i don't think i had so much fun in a little while. Me and kirstie were being super weird, and Beth (the daughter of the fam i'm living with) joined in! Amie was also there too, but she just laughed at everything we did weirdly. Soooo funny! and kirstie, beth and i ended up sleeping in the camper! fun fun fun! and the only reason we stayed up til about 1:00 is cuz beth and kirstie were laughing at everything! :p i am so thankful for all the fun i had this weekend. i am also thankful for seeing Cole's family, even though his papa wasn't there, it was still great to see most of the family. i am so thankful for Cole, and how patient and loving he is, and also how much he cares for me and works hard to make sure i feel beautiful, loved, and cared for. i am thankful for my family and that they drove all this way to come see me. i am thankful for God's patients and love for me, and that He is there for me always and will never give me anything He thinks i can't handle. He is great to me and great for me. i cannot ask for anything more from Jesus other than for comfort and Him to never leave me.
anyways,
Love janie v.

1 comment: