Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thank you Father...

So, on thursday, wen i found out about my fail on my mid term, and i got really depressed. But, it didn't help that i hadn't packed a lunch so i was hungry and emotional. well, Cole..being how amazing and loving that he is, was at mcd's, brought me food, and we spent about an hour or so together. it made me feel so much better. and then yesterday, i went to his school for a bit. felt great to be there with him, although i felt so out of place being a university student at a college, and wearing a shirt that said "Psychology" in big letters with "Lakehead university" underneath. wow, way to put myself out there. :P but it was nice to spend some time with Cole at his school for a change. i've never done that yet and i'd be happy to do it again, and again, again. hehe and i get to spend some time with Coley tomorrow. we're going to church with my Auntie then we're going to go swimming at Cole's work, then coming back to my house for a "study date", he has work to do and i need to study for another exam. then we're going to watch a movie after we're done studying. and work has been going really well! I'm enjoying the fast pace, although it can be stressful, i still rather be in the back making pizzas than up front making orders and ringing people up on the till. i work again tonight, the 3rd night in a row, then i work monday, and the same thing happens again next weekend. Thursday at 6, Friday and Saturday at 5, and Monday at 5.
i thank God a million times over for how much He loves me and for showing my love through Cole and bringing me to opening up to how great being in love with someone can be and being ready to spend the rest of my life loving that person. Cole is that person that i want to spend the rest of my life loving and that's all because of God. He brought Jesus to forgive me of any past mistakes and brought me a lover to make me feel worth the chance of having love. and i'm lucky to have it at only 18 years of age. Thank you again Father.
love janie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment