Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stress...Relief

Well, i have a stressful time at school! Yeeesh..not complaining because i do enjoy my classes, well come, but i don't know, it seems like the lectures make sense but then the exams are super hard and don't connect to anything we learned in class, except for Intro to Psych, that one made sense. But still, it's so stressful when the profs talk about all these things in class, get you to read stuff but then don't put it on the exam so you have no idea what your doing, then you get your marks back and it's so low! Like what!?
My relief comes when i'm in the classes i enjoy and understand like Intro to Psychology and Psychology of Human Sexuality, those are the only classes i have not felt stressed in, and thank goodness for that. Or relief comes when i'm with Cole. He makes me feel so much better, like a weight is just gone, especially after a downfall in marks or just a stressful day. He just erases all my worries for the time he's with me, and leaves me feeling rested and lighter. I thank God for him every day! Consciously or subconsciously. And i love hanging out with Cole because we have "best friends" moments where we act more like super close friends than two people that are super in love, even though those "best friend" moments are filled with love for each other. I adore him! I could really use a dose of his endless happiness and energy today, so very much! :S
Anyways,
love janie

1 comment:

  1. from what I remember about University most of the stuff on the exams was in the text books, I could never keep up and my marks sucked, perhaps talk to your profs for some guidance, get into a study group, meet people from classes and just discuss and share what you learned, I read once that if you talk about your lecture right after the class, you retain more of that info then if you spent time later studying on it, good to have someone to lean on while your far away from family, sorry that your struggling so much
    Love Christine

    ReplyDelete